What You Need To Know:
- The Meizu MX2 packs a 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and 8MP rear camera.
- The first noticeable feature of the phone is its edge-to-edge display. The device is almost bezel-free. It has a 4.4-inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, 347 ppi.
- The phone runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Meizu’s customized Flyme UI.
- The MX2 comes with three versions; 16GB, 32GB and 64GB of storage. The phone costs $400 for the 16GB version, $480 for the 32GB version and $640 for the 64GB version.
- The phone will available on mid-December in China. There is still no word yet if the phone would available in other markets in the future.
Meizu MX2 officially announced