Last week, HTC’s upcoming HTC Droid DNA phone, created a buzz when photos of the device were posted to Twitter. Over the weekend, another leak surfaced, this one suggesting the flagship phone will be available as early as December 6th on Verizon.
What You Need To Know:
- The HTC Droid DNA is Verizon’s version of the J Butterfly released in Japan. The phablet is expected to have almost the same hardware with the original J Butterfly.
- The Droid DNA reportedly will feature a quad-core processor and 2GB RAM.
- The device is also expected to have the best resolution than any smartphone or phablet currently available in the market. The 5-inch 1080p phablet will have a 440 ppi display.
- The phablet is rumored to have 16 and 32GB of internal storage. It will also have a 2500 mAh battery.
- The HTC Droid DNA is rumored to be released on December 6 by Verizon. The phablet will cost $249.
HTC DROID DNA 5-inch phablet leaks again, could arrive December 6
HTC DROID DNA rumored for December 6 release
HTC Droid DNA Leaked For Verizon, Coming December