Security leaks, market domination, new devices and a ton of free apps courtesy of Amazon–we’ve scoured the web and here are some of the top stories for the week of July 28th.
- Android exploit could leave your sensitive information at risk ~ Android Headlines
- Bored on your business trip or vacation? Ask Google what to do! ~ Android Community
- As Android continues to dominate market share, Europe drops the big M word ~ Android Authority
- Root your Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5? Might want to be wary of the maintenance update ~ Phandroid
- Galaxy Alpha could be on the horizon – rumors point to August release ~ Android Authority
- OnePlus could be working on a smartwatch and kicking CyanogenMod to the curb ~ Android Community
- Samsung putting a rush on the Galaxy Note 4 to put the pressure on the iPhone 6 ~ Android Guys
- Google+ Photos could be splitting off from Google+ ~ ArsTechnica
- Google Now Launcher hits the Play Store with support for most Android 4.1+ devices ~ ArsTechnica
- Hulu teases users by increasing free offerings on Android devices ~ Android Community
- Amazon gives away 30 apps for a limited time. Gizmodo highlights the best of the bunch ~ Gizmodo
So…that’s the big news in Android for this week!
We’ll be back next weekend with a new list of bits and bytes for you to enjoy.